5.12.2010

One day at a time.....

Well, life has been crazy lately.

We have someone living with us. Things have been going pretty good. Just taking everything one day at a time.

We found out the Jon and I are going to be an aunt and uncle. A new baby is a blessing, but there's a long road for our family. Please keep us in your prayers. It's going to be a challenging road for all that's involved.

Okay, that's all my crazy news. Now for fun stuff.

Joanna, Kyle, Alexander, and Emilee are wonderful. Kyle and Alex are really pushing limits lately, but that's okay. That's what parenting is all about. Joanna has been really hard to deal with in school, but I think we're getting somewhere. One day at a time. Emilee is starting to smile, giggle, and coo. It has been a BLAST! I love that she's responding to me all the time.

Things are well between Jon and I. We'e in the middle of planning a big family vacation to the Smokey's. I can hardly wait! We're going with his parents and siblings too. I've never been there and I'm so excited!!

Well, that's all from the Barnes family for now. I'm hoping that after summer I'll be blogging more often.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home