9.21.2010

School: Week 3

I don't even know if anyone reads this. But I'll put this out there anyway.


Well, we are in week 3 of school and if you asked me just last week, I would have told you that I didn't want anything to do with the PACES ever again! I mean, I was done. And that was only week 2.

BUT! Now that we have a new system in place. I'm in like again.

We have her doing 2 1/2 subjects a day. So, yesterday she did Math, English, and half of Word Building. And then today she did the rest of Word Building, Science, and Social Studies. She got done so much quicker yesterday and today I was amazed! And she was really excited!

Things have been nice here with her and I not constantly at each other's throats. Sigh. I think I'm going to like this homeschooling thing.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jim and April said...

im excited that your going before me in this so that by time i get to it, you can tell me what to do and what not to do! :0)

September 21, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home